Are you passionate about sharing your knowledge, expertise, and insights with a wider audience? Do you have a flair for writing captivating and informative content? If so, we invite you to contribute a guest post to our website!
How to Submit:
To submit your guest post for consideration, please send us an email at email@example.com with the subject line “Vector Dad Guest Post Article Submission” and include the following:
- A brief introduction about yourself and your background.
- The proposed topic of your guest post and a short outline.
- Any relevant writing samples or links to previously published work.
Our editorial team will review your submission and get back to you within 07 days with feedback or acceptance. Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion and make minor edits to your article.
Note: Please carefully read and observe the following guidelines when you write for us:
- Considering the nature of our business, please select a topic that is about or related to Arts, Crafts, and Printing. We don’t accept such articles, which are irrelevant to our business/website.
- Guest posts with links to websites unrelated to arts, crafts, and printing will not be accepted.
- Each article must consist of 800 words or more.
- If necessary, divide sections of your article using subheadings and use bullets or numbers in listing information for them to be easy to read.
- The use of keywords related to your chosen topic is highly encouraged for it will help in increasing the audience for your guest post.
- Well-researched content is commendable.
- If necessary, include any image, graph or table related to your content and write a one to two-sentence caption underneath each. Only images that either you hold the copyright to or have a written approval from the original owner can be used.
- Observe proper grammar. Do grammar checks to avoid both grammatical and typographical errors.
- Any kind of plagiarism is not tolerated. So, kindly do plagiarism checks before sending your article.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Create content for users, not for SEO. Avoid keyword stuffing, just focus on providing helpful tips and information for blog readers.
If you don’t follow these conditions, we have the right to refuse the publishing of your guest post. Thank you!